PETER JOHN SHUTTERS
The perfect option for any household with endless possibilities to suit your needs. Stylish and practical, we guarantee a first-class service with our shutters. Supplied by S:Craft, we provide and install the highest of quality shutters at an affordable price.
Our free measuring and quotation service allows us to visit your home with on board samples and years of experience to help you find the most suitable option. With vast amounts of colours, louver options, styles and finishes the possibilities are endless.
The addition of a privacy bar (mid-rail) splits the wooden louvre section into two independently controlled sections, allowing the “eye-level” louvres to be closed for privacy, whilst the upper section of the wooden shutter can be tilted to suit the level of light ingress required.Perfect for security and privacy, plantation shutters can be suited to any window or door, no matter what shape or size. Shutters is a great option for a smart and elegant look providing warmth to every room.
Easy to operate and to cleanWith adjustable louvers, you can control light and privacy in many different ways to suit your daytime and night time needs. Now with blackout blind options they are perfect for bedrooms and nurseries. The panels can be full opened to clear the window and choosing from the different shutter styles you can be sure to find the perfect shutter for your window or doors.
BROWSE OUR RANGE OF SHUTTERS
Peter John Blind Range
- The most common style of shutter we supply and install. Full height shutters are single panels that run from the bottom of your window or door recess to the top. Single panel widths are determined by the material chosen at consultation stage and to ensure your shutter installation looks fantastic, multiple panels are hinged together to cover the full window width. The addition of a mid-rail (privacy bar) provides additional strength to larger shutter panels and divides the controllable louvres into a top and bottom section. This is the perfect solution for on-street privacy, by closing the eye-level section you get split-privacy, keeping nosey neighbours at bay, whilst enjoying the light through the top panels.
- Our Tier-on-Tier shutter installation will provide a similar look to our Full Height shutters. However, with Tier-on-Tier shutters, you effectively have two Full Height shutter panels, placed one above the other. Both top and bottom panels can be opened independently and louvre sets operated separately. This allows you to convert your shutters into a Café Style installation by opening the top panels fully and leaving the bottom panels in place for privacy. You should note though that if like most consumers you leave your shutter panels shut and only operate the louvres then you actually restrict light ingress as the top rail of one set of shutter and the bottom rail of the other cannot be adjusted like a louvre.
- Catering for 3, 5 and 7 sided bays our internal Plantation Shutters provide a perfect and modern solution to what is considered a quintessential British window style. We have a comprehensive range of high-quality bay frames including a 90° and 135° version and should your bay not match a stock bay frame our custom bay frame will always ensure a perfect fit and look.
- The whole point of having styled windows is to make an architectural statement. We can custom make and fit a set of beautiful, high quality shutters to match your window shape perfectly. Curved shutters are available in a limited number of materials. The flexibility of our plantation shutter systems enables even the most awkward window shapes to be fitted with a shutter solution.We specialise in angles and special shapes, including port holes and roof gables. We specialise in angles and special shapes, including port holes and roof gables.
- Bi-Fold and By-Pass systems are excellent for wardrobe applications, enabling you to blend in your wardrobes to match your shutter installation. With By-Pass shutters you will always have a door panel width in position and with Bi-Fold shutters, the width of the shutter panel will protrude into the room when concertinaed in position.